Art workshop led by Lauren Baker
Sat 28th October 2-5pm
18 Floral Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 9DS, London
Lauren Baker’s skull art workshop was a huge hit at Tate Modern where 200 participants decorated skulls. Receiving rave reviews, the sell-out workshops have been featured in Time Out, Harpers Baazar & Hunger. Baker’s own skull art has been exhibited across USA & Europe, & displayed in the iconic windows of Browns, Harrods and Selfridges.
- 3 hour workshop includes materials and refreshments
- Learn about the use of skulls in art
- Introduction by Lauren Baker about skull art
- Use a diverse range of materials to paint and embellish your skull
- Enjoy a Halloween inspired cocktail or mocktail
- Take your finished skull art home
‘A super inspiring workshop’ Participant, Ella Brown
‘What an incredible event. Participants left smiling and proud of their creations’ – Andrea, Event Manager, Soho House
‘Lauren’s workshop was one of the most popular we’ve ran’ Gaby Sahar, Tate Collectives, Tate Modern
‘The skull workshop was fully booked in record time’ Events Manager, The Hoxton Hotel
Price: £60. Limited places available.
Buy tickets now: HTTPS://WWW.EVENTBRITE.CO.UK/E/DAY-OF-THE-DEAD-SKULL-ART-WORKSHOP-AT-LAUREN-BAKER-GALLERY-TICKETS-39120965862